Monday, May 4, 2009

Trip to Utah











Last week the kids and I took a trip to Utah. Aaron had to stay home (although from the amount of golf he played, I don't think he was too sad about it). We had a great time seeing all the family. Megan picked us up from the airport and we spent our first couple of days at her apartment. We played at the park, went to the duck pond, and toured BYU. It was fun to be back on campus and see all the new buildings. On friday we got to see Megan graduate with her B.S. in Social Science teaching. Hopefully she'll be able to find a job for next year. Sadly, I forgot my camera and didn't get any pics.
We then headed up to my mom's house for a couple of days. My dad was in town too, so we got to see everyone.
Our last couple days were spent at Aaron's parents house. Grandma Pat came into town the day after we got there, and it was great to see her. I also got to go to dinner with some great friends of my from high school that I haven't seen since we left Utah. It was so fun to see them :)
The last day we were there we went with Grandma Krimme and Grandma Pat to the Thanksgiving Point Dinasour Museum. It's a really cool museum. The kids had a blast, and since it is the only pics I took the whole trip, it's the only one you'll get to enjoy too. The kids favorite part was digging for the dinasour bones. The must have stayed in the that pit for at least 45 minutes. Maybe we have some budding paleontologists :)

2 comments:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Em, do your parents not live in St. George anymore?? I'm glad you had a fun trip. It would actually be fun to take a look at the campus again--especially in the springtime. :)

Megan said...

Okay. That picture of Kaitlyn at the top is so freaking cute! Where did she get that dress? It is absolutely adorable on her!