Thursday, February 24, 2011

Snow Day

We woke up to this today:
So of course, they canceled school. Kaitlyn was beside herself with excitement. They quickly got all bundled up:


And headed outside. They had fun playing, and especially throwing snowballs at Ramseys. The best part was Ramseys. He was so funny. He just ran around and around eating the snow. At one point he was running around and he plowed right into Matt, knocking him over into the snow. Matt didn't like it, but I thought it was hilarious! I'm sure it will all be melted by this afternoon, but at least they got to enjoy it a little bit.



2 comments:

Mark and Karen said...

It would be so fun to watch Ramseys in the snow. I'm glad you got your playing in, it looks like it's melting fast.

Jennifer said...

Oh, I love it! I miss snow being exciting and fun.