Friday, December 12, 2008

Let there be Lights





























Last night we went to the Portland Zoo to see the lights with our friends the Atkinson's and Peterson's. It was a perfect night to go, not too cold and actually clear, so of course it was packed. We had a great time though. You just walk through the zoo and there are thousands of lights all over, mostly in the shape of animals. There is also a train ride (which of course was the kids favorite). It was a great night, only slightly marred by the hour we sat in traffic on the way home due to an accident on the freeway :)

3 comments:

Megan said...

Those are fun pictures. That one in front of the big flower thing is my favorite just cuz Matt's got that look on his face like "Dude, what's the deal?"

Olsens said...

Emily! I am so glad you started a blog- I was hoping you would! I LOVE the pictures. Oh my!!! Your kids are so cute and growing so big. I miss you!

Jessica said...

Emily - It was fun to see your blog! I can't believe we've lived this close for 1 1/2 years and only got together once. We need to try again, maybe after the holidays! our blog (in case you hadn't seen it) is sjmalan . blogspot