Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kidz Club (and a little Christmas)





































I don't have any of our pics yet from our trip to Utah, but the one of the cousins, so I'll post the rest later. You might realize that Kaitlyn is absent from the cousin photo, she was having a really hard time on our trip to Temple Square. I don't think the time change, or the lack of sleep, or the fact that she started throwing up a couple of hours later helped anything :) Also, every year we give our kids matching pajamas that they get to open on Christmas Eve, so that is what that picture is about. The first pictures are of the kids new church clothes.

The rest are of our time at Kidz Club. It's this great indoor playground here in Vancouver. The playground is three levels high, and has these great slides. My kids love it. It's also fun for adults, except for the beating your legs take as you crawl through the place. The slides are super fast though, so at first my kids were too afraid to go by themselves, but after I'd gone a few times with them, they started going by themselves. They had a blast, as did our friends Wendy, Annie and Katie. It's a great way to pass the time since it is always raining here :)


And as a side note, every one is healthy and well again, and I was lucky enough to never catch what the rest of my family had. I know that the Lord was blessing me so I could have the strength to take care of my family that week and get them all home in one piece. And for that I am soo thankful :)

2 comments:

Jessica Wille said...

I'm sorry that 3 out of 4 of you were so sick over Christmas vacation (that is great that you were able to stay healthy and take care of everyone...it's tough to travel with sickness). We had a lot of sickness also. It must have been the season:). On a happy note...I'm enjoying your blog!

Brynn said...

Hi Emily! This is your old roommate Brynn from Liberty Square! I found you through Lia's blog, which I found through Jessica's, and I can't remember how I found hers - maybe through Kelliann. Anyway, your kids are adorable! I'm expecting our first right now, due Feb 11. Check us out at bcnaegle.blogspot.com!