Saturday, March 13, 2010

Yes, Yes We're still Alive

I know it's been forever since I've done a post. We are alive and happy. Not much has happened since Christmas. Kaitlyn went back to school. The novelty is wearing off and almost everyday I hear "Why do I have to go to school today?" She is however doing very well. She can now read most books she brings home completely by herself and now we've starting working harder on spelling and math. Matt continues to enjoy his time at home alone. He is excited to start soccer soon. In Feb. my mom and my sister came to visit. Sad to say, I got no pics and haven't figured out how to get them from my sister yet. We had a great time with them. We went shopping, played, went swimming and went to see Princess and the Frog. It was a lot of fun. The kids made Valentine frames for Grandma, (which you can see below). And yes, I celebrated my 28th birthday. Aaron had work and class that day, so my wonderful friends took me out to dinner and I spent the whole day at Wendy's watching BBC classics. On Thursday Aaron made me breakfast and made me dinner (Cafe Rio salads) and the kids helped with the cake.
We are now in the process of renovating both of our bathrooms. We've almost finished ours (just need baseboards), and we've been working on the kids forever. We were almost done, but as we were putting the new toilet in we crakced a tile, so we had to replace that. Hopefully we'll finish today and I'll post pics of both of them.









1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Those frames are darling... And happy birthday!!