Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It's A Boy!!!

Yes, it is a boy, but not the kind you're thinking of. We did get a new baby in our house, but he walks on four legs, has tan fur and the cutest face you've ever seen. As soon as we got back from camping we picked up our new puppy. Our friends The Jackson's dog had puppies and they let us have first pick. We've visited the puppies tons since they were born and finally decided on this little guy. His name is Ramseys (Aaron will inform you that he is NOT named after the Egyptian pharoah, but rather the wrestler from Nacho Libre). He is a lab/boxer mix, so he'll be a pretty big guy. He is so adorable and has the best temprament. He never bites or barks (excpet at night when we shut him in his kennel, but that will pass). The kids totally torture him and he never nips at them. I will say that it has been a ton of work these past couple of days, and I'm really looking forward to him being potty-trained, but we totally love him!





5 comments:

Jennifer said...

He is totally cute!!!! :) I'm not even a dog person, but he is adorable.

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Oh, he is so cute! I know we will get a dog someday, and I always thought I'd want one, but lately I have been realizing how much I don't want to deal with it when they eventually die (and then the regular housekeeping dog stuff, too), but as Will is always reminding me, it's better to have the pet and love it for a while than to never get one at all. Looks like your kids love him already!

Cindy said...

SOOO CUTE! This makes me want to go buy a puppy (which is saying a lot since I'm not exactly an 'animal person').

Olsens said...

Ok, the title of this blog wasn't fair ;) I totally thought I'd missed something. haha Congratulations on getting a boy puppy! He's adorable. I'm sure your kids are loving him. Tyler keeps asking for a dog, but I don't think it's going to happen in this life time. I miss you guys! I'm thankful for blogging so we can get glimpses of what's going on :)

Angie said...

What a super cute puppy! How fun! My boys would love a dog, but I guess the kids need to be potty trained before I get myself into potty training a puppy. :)