Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New Decor

I've been wanting to redecorate Kaitlyn's room for a while now. I tried to find some pics of her old room so you could see it, but I couldn't. When we bought the house we painted it with purple and white stripes. I wanted something a little older for her. So I finally did it. I think it came together well. There is a pink and white polka dot bedspread that I will be getting soon, and I really want a white dresser for her (we'll see if I can convince Aaron) and when we put new carpet in the house she'll have white baseboards, but at least it's a start. Aaron drew the flowers on the wall and I painted them. All in all, I think it is a much more grown up room :)



ignore the mess on the dresser. Kaitlyn is not the world's neatest girl :) Takes after her mom I suppose.



5 comments:

Megan said...

That turned out way cute! I love it!

Jennifer said...

Look how cute!! Definitely more grown-up and something that can last her for a while. How fun! Good job!

Mark and Karen said...

I can't wait to see it with the bedding. It looks great!

You know...we can make that dresser white and dress it up a bit. ;)

Angie said...

I like the green and the flowers a lot! I agree - just paint the dresser white yourself. I love your new family picture, too! You guys are so cute. And, it's ok that you stole my blog background. :)

Olsens said...

Very cute! I love it! What a fun room for a girl.