Friday, April 22, 2011

They grow up so fast

I was talking to Wendy today, and she was saying something about Kaitlyn's boyfriend. I stopped her and said, "What?!?" And she said that Kaitlyn had told Annie all about her boyfriend, who had beautiful black hair, and dark eyes. So when I picked Kaitlyn up from school today I asked her if she had a boyfriend. She said, "Yep, his name is Kaleb Franklin."
I asked, "Why do you like him Kaitlyn?"
Her reply "He is so cute!" (I looked up said Kaleb Franklin in Kaitlyn's class picture and sure enough, he is quite the cute kid with black hair and dark eyes)

Another conversation:

This one took place while I was fixing Kaitlyn's hair this morning.

Kaitlyn: "Mom, guess what I see when I close my eyes?"
Me: "What?"
Kaitlyn, with her eyes closed, "A handsome prince in a mansion!"

Oh, to be six again. . .

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh!! She IS growing up so fast!! I can't believe it. It seems like she should still be too little to *pronounce* any of those words, let alone say them and mean them! ha ha She's so sweet!

jjsbyu said...

I miss her so much! I can't believe how big she is!

Megan said...

Ok, that last was me, not JJ. He was still signed.

Cindy said...

Ha ha so adorable. She is too funny.