Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Utah Trip

For my birthday, Aaron and my mom and sister went in on a ticket so I could go home for a few days. I don't get to see my family nearly enough! Last friday I flew out. It was a great trip. It was great to leave the rain and fly into sun. My sister picked me up on Friday and it was beautiful! We put my niece Isabella into a stroller and took a 2 hour walk all around BYU campus. It's amazing how much has changed since I've been there, but then I remembered that it's been almost 8 years since I graduated! Friday night we watched Harry Potter. On Saturday we enjoyed another beautiful day and ate some Cafe Rio! Yum! On Sunday we headed up to my brother's house to see him and his family. Good food, games and fun. On Monday morning my mom took me out to breakfast and shopping, then I got on the plane and came home to sun! It was a great trip, and I loved meeting my new niece. Here she is with me: And here is my sister Megan and her beautiful family. Thanks Meg and Mom for the ticket! Love you all!





3 comments:

Megan said...

So glad you could come! It was a blast. Miss you already!

Mark and Karen said...

Your niece is adorable! So glad you got to go and that you brought the sun back with you!

Jennifer said...

Oh, how fun!! I always feel the same way about going to Utah--love the family, mountains, restaurants, and anything BYU! :) I graduated from BYU more like eighTEEN years ago, so you can just imagine how much everything has changed since *I* was there. :) What a really cool birthday present!!