Wednesday, August 31, 2011

1st day of school

Matt started his pre-K preschool program today. (Not the greatest pic, it is from my cell phone, my camera died). Matt was excited to start school, and actually went without crying, so I was glad. I'm still happy we decided to wait a year until kindergarten. I think emotionally he wasn't quite ready to go yet, so he'll enjoy this year of preschool and I'll enjoy having him home all afternoon! (Don't you love that hair? He refuses to let me cut it or fix it!)

Kaitlyn is starting 2nd grade. She was excited because her 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Munro, moved up to 2nd grade and just looped her whole class with her, so Kaitlyn already knows all her classmates and her teacher. I was happy because Mrs. Munro is a really good teacher, and is constantly challenging Kaitlyn.



Here they are together.






2 comments:

Angie said...

Yay first day of school! I love Matt's hair! Wish I could post Ollie's first day of preschool picture. My stupid publish post button isn't working. Ugh! Anyway. That's fabulous that Kaitlyn got to keep her teacher and class!

Jennifer said...

Wow! They are so BIG! I am glad they are both doing so well--they seem really happy where they are, too. Awesome. Happy first day of school!