Monday, August 8, 2011

Multnomah Falls

We've lived in in beautiful Vancouver for almost 7 years, and we finally made it down to hike Multnomah Falls. It was a nice overcast day on Saturday, so not too hot for a hike. My kids were troopers and we made it to the top of the falls. The hike is only 1 1/4 miles up but it is a pretty steep hike. We had to take lots of breaks, but we made it. It was so beautiful and my kids said they had a fun time. Guess we'll have to check out some of the other hikes in the area.







We had to bring Ramsey's of course.





2 comments:

Jennifer said...

One of my favorite places! You're right--not an easy hike, but very neat. Glad you all made it. :) Great pictures.

Angie said...

The falls are so pretty! I'm impressed with your kids for sticking with it! I want to go hike this with you guys. Hopefully some day.