Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy 30th!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband. We've been married 7.5 years and I love him as much today as I did when we were married, even more! He's such a wonderful husband, and most importantly a wonderful Dad! The kids were so excited for today. They helped wrap his presents ( a new golf club, spongebob golf balls, and a putting practice thing) and then helped make his breakfast (cinnamon rolls, eggs, and bacon). They were so excited because Daddy chose to go to Kidz Club for his b-day. For those of you that don't live here, Kidz Club is a big, three-story indoor jungle gym. The kids had a blast playing tag and hide-and-go-seek with Daddy, (who consequently needed a shower after the trip.) His chosen b-day dinner is crab legs and steak, so I'll get the chance to cook crab legs for the first time. The day will finish with his favorite, Boston Cream Pie, also baked with loving help from the kids. So Happy 30th Birthday Aaron!!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What an awesome day! Happy birthday! :) I love that your kids were so excited, and I love that Aaron wanted to go to Kids Club for his b-day. That rocks.