Thursday, December 23, 2010

Aren't they Cute?

Since we are going to be driving the day after Christmas, I put the kids in their clothes a week early. HEre's some pics. My camera if having problems, so they are not the greatest pics. And Kaitlyn is the worst picture taker ever. Unless you catch her when she doesn't know you are taking a pic, you only get cheesy smiles. But they are cute anyway. (Also, as a side note: Kaitlyn HATES dresses. She refuses to wear them .She says all dresses itch. She LOVES skirts however, and often wears one everyday of school except PE days. So I was glad that there was some Christmas skirts out this year).









6 comments:

Jennifer said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE pictures!! All my kids went through a cheesy-smile stage at about this same age. (Ethan is still in it.) They both look SO good!

Megan said...

Such a cute skirt! And what an incredibly handsome boy you have!

Mark and Karen said...

Super cute! Matt is a ham but where is your other kid Ramseys? :)

Angie said...

They look great! I love Matt's close up - what a great facial expression. If you will be around here, we should for sure meet!! We are in West Jordan until probably New Year's Day.

Angie said...

Yes, call me on my cell phone. 801-867-5061. It will be so good to see you!

Nate and Rachael's Family said...

Yep - they are cute! Hope they are feeling better too! It worked out great to have Lee over today - sometimes it's easier to have a friend over. He kept telling me that he wasn't going to play with Mary ever again though because she took his sword :).